You can create OAuth applications using OAuthAdminService admin service. You can follow the below steps to see how mapping of existing OAuth applications via store UI works.
1. Change the mapExistingAuthApps property value to true in <APIM_HOME>/repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps/store/site/conf/site.json file.
2. Change the HideAdminServiceWSDLs property to true in <APIM_HOME>/repository/conf/carbon.xml file.
4. Restart API Manager instance so that to take effect the changes in carbon.xml
3. Create a project in SOAPUI with following URL
4. Get the request window for registerOAuthConsumer operation and make a request as the below picture depicts.
5. Now go to the my subscription page in store. You can see Provide keys button next to Generate keys button.
You will often need to allocate an IP address range when you design the network of an AWS VPC. Since VPC is a small network of resources(E...
You can create OAuth applications using OAuthAdminService admin service. You can follow the below steps to see how mapping of existing OAu...
It can be white listed and black listed applications in WSO2 EMM 2.1.0 onwards. What is Application White List? White listed applications...
When we do call any rest api starting with https : //maps.googleapis.com (ex: google location api) from an application other than a norma...